Cocoa Beach Guided Saltwater
and Surf Fishing Rentals
3 Top Fishing Options
we recommend for visitors:
(in no particular order)
1. Go surf fishing behind your resort or any of the public access areas to the beach. Or walk in to any of the local inshore areas for flats species, especially redfish and sea trout. We'll show you maps and help you get started.A1A Beach Rentals
2. Go on a guided or self-guided kayak fishing trip in the lagoon and access local waters from any of the dozens of launches we recommend in the area.
3. Charter one of our expert local guides for a private 3hr, 1/2 day or full day on the water targeting several saltwater species including redfish, seatrout, snook, drum, flounder, tripletail, tarpon, sharks, and much, much more. Great for up to 4, and very cruise passenger friendly. A1A Beach Rentals
Species of fish caught frequently by our customers using rental rods include seatrout, whiting, sheepshead, flounder, redfish, snook, pompano, jack crevalle, black drum, bluefish, and sharks. During the bait runs, experienced anglers can fish for tarpon, cobia, mackeral, large sharks, bull redfish, and more.
reading the waves
rider etiquette & having fun
And, we'll include chairs and sunshade for free with a 2hr lesson!
In addition to our rental business offering bikes, surfboards, paddle boards, beach gear and kayaks, we are also authorized dealers for several brands including Ocean Kayaks, Pelican Kayaks, Crescent Kayaks, Greenline Beach Cruisers, California Board Company, Sun Cycles, and more. Please stop in if you are in the market for a new bike or kayak. We also do bike and kayak repair and sell accessories that are in stock now. Occasionally we have used equipment for sale, so please call or stop in.A1A Beach Rentals
A1A Beach Rentals is also your best choice for unique outdoor adventures. We are experienced outdoorsmen and know how and when to catch fish, where to explore, and how to do it. We can direct you to world-class redfishing on the flats of the famed no-motor-zone, or help you get on a quiet bass pond where your chances of catching a true Florida-strain lunker of 10+ pounds is quite good! Maybe you want to explore some real backwaters and kayak where the alligators roam. We can help. Is birdwatching more your style? Well, we can help you find birds on your bucket list. From raptors to shore birds and wading birds, we'll get you on them. How about a personalized manatee trip for just you and your family? We do this all the time and can get you on the manatees in solitude.
- Scenic tours of Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge, Ulumay Wildlife Refuge, and Thousand Islands in Cocoa Beach
- Hiking day trips atTosohatchee Wildlife Management Area
- Privately guided motorized river tours in the St. John's River, or our Indian River Lagoon
- Chartered flats fishing for redfish, seatrout, snook, tarpon and more
- Family, corporate, and group outings at the beach with canopy, boards, gear, refreshments, and instructors
- Family or group surfing lessons and stand-up paddleboard lessons
- Nighttime shark fishing off the beach, we have the gear you need
- Work on a real commercial fishing boat for a day
- Kayak freshwater springs in the clearest water you'll ever see
- Photo safaris for wildlife and native flora